Falsely Accused - The True Stories!
This is a page dedicated to all those who have been unjustly accused of a crime they did not commit, and who have suffered as a result of this. If you would like a link to your webpage that tells your story of being falsely accused, prosecuted and maybe even convicted of a crime that you did not commit, please send me the URL to your site. We have to get these stories out into the public - only when people know the truth of what is going on in the Justice system, can we get the wrongs righted. What has happened to our families could just as easily happen to someone else. We have to stand up and be counted.
For all of you who are facing false accusations of child abuse, there is an excellent book available which gives all kinds of advice, and helpful contact addresses. It is written by Dean Tong, and is calledAshes To Ashes: Families To Dust
Even if you have a good lawyer, you might want to show him a copy!!!If you click on this link you'll be able to read reviews on this book. It is a must have for parents and grandparents.
If you have a story to tell, additional information, or have any comments about this page, please feel free to contact me at
My Guest Book
This page has been visited times.
Their True Stories
- Aaron Lee George v. Texas
- Beverly's plea for justice and help for her son. A frightening true story of what REALLY goes on in American prisons.
- What a mother CAN do and what a FATHER gets the shaft for.
- One family's nightmare of a child with problems, and how it has torn their lives apart.
- Galina's Story
- An account of what my daughter went through over 6 months,in 1998, because of one person's false accusations, and the State of Florida's refusal to investigate other possible suspects.
- The "Howard Bradley Got Screwed" Page
- Crooked cops, dumb DA's, false criminal and domestic violence allegations. No, it's not the plot to a Police Academy comedy, it's REAL!!!!
- Kriseya's Story
- A mother's search for justice after her child is murdered.
- Phil Smith's Story
- A sad story of the removal of a child from the family she loves, and a system's failure to ensure her safety.
- William Hetherington - Falsely Accused
- How a woman's lies have kept a man in prison for over 10 years. A shocking story.
- Paul M. McLaughlin's pages
- His story, plus links to other sites, including choices for the abused not to become abusers themselves.
- Bernard Cunningham's Story
- A misunderstanding, and the pain it caused. Read it under "discussions" on this site.
- JimJac Publishing
- Read "Unjustified Damnation", Jack Berry's story of being falsely accused of molesting his young daughter.
- Maurice Dunn: Falsely Accused
- A black man's plea for justice. Willing to undergo lie detector and DNA testing to clear his name in the rape of a white female for which he has been incarcerated almost twenty years.
- Holly's site
- A little boy falls off his bike at his dad's house - and his mum loses him to foster care. Holly needs help and ideas!!!
- Jim Pemberton's fight for justice
- Arrested and convicted of the murder of his estranged wife, Jim fights for the truth to be told, and for his life!
Help For those Falsely Accused
- Falsely Accused Of Child Molestation Or Abuse
- A wonderful list of resources for those who find themselves in the quicksand of being falsely accused of crimes against children.
- A support organization, with links to other help and resources.
- Victims Of Child Abuse Legislation. Information and resources for those falsely accused of child abuse.
- Dean Tong's Home Page. More information and resources for those who need help after being falsely accused.
- Falsely Accused of Child Molestation
- Advice, Resources and links for those who have been falsely accused of child molestation.
- ongoing bulletin board for those who have been falsely accused.
- Vera's Web of Links
- A goldmine of informative resources. Check out this site, there is so much help in the links it provides.
- Assistance For those Falsely Accused
- St Anthony's Monastery offers assistance to those in need of help fighting false accusations of child abuse
- Mothers Against MSBP Allegations
- Many mothers are falsely accused of Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy, a very real illness causing someone to make another sick, deliberately, so that they can share the attention. Support is here!!!
- Legal Books
- Don't get buried in legal mumbo-jumbo, read these books to help you with finding information.
- Journey Into Darkness (UK site)
- An insight into the minds of the people who commit these crimes - a book that offers you information you can use to protect your children.
- Journey Into Darkness (US site)
- After reading this book, you will know the types of things to look for in people, to warn your children about. Many do not look like the "stranger" we tell them not to go with.